Saturday, March 19, 2005

weekend log

Just chilled around the house this weekend with the kids. Its funny watching them come up with their own dances to progressive trance/house music. I made about a dozen sorties against the mountain of laundry. It was a decisive campaign...this time.

Wasted 2 hours of my life Saturday with big-boys.com. Thanks Scott, Marc, and Richard for tempting again me with this tripe! To pass the favor to you here are some that I found noteworthy:

These guys are truly amazing!
Disturbing, how many people can stand around in a place of business while a guy gets pummeled? 7 or 8 I guess...
Very disturbing, God works in mysterious ways?
Domestic Dispute?....I thought the pause was typical station identification stuff but alas it was the friendly neighborhood police patrol.

Though there are some nicer things to look at on that page, I thought I was through with watching stuff like this a few years ago. Ok, this time for real I'm done.

No comments: