Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Teched Day 2

I went to a hands on lab for the new SQL management console, the improvements have really made me dread going into Enterprise Manager and Query Analyser.

After lunch I attended Jespen Johansson's "Anatomy of a Network Hack". He is a great presenter, hilarious, but also very very useful. I did a great job of scaring the pants off every admin in the room (I estimate a thousand of them packed in).

My last session of the day was on Sharepoint with Mike Fitzmaurice(Microsoft) and Ted Pattison(Pluralsight). They covered generation of your own Sharepoint Templates.

1 comment:

Jason Follas said...

Since I discovered the new Management Studio, I've stopped using Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer altogether, and haven't looked back. (You can use Management Studio with existing SQL 2000 databases).