Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Like a rock...

Had to get a picture of this...


Can't you just hear Bob Seger singing about it? I've now seen 4 huge American vehicles over here...guess that averages 1 every 2 weeks. First was a Cadillac Escalade with 22" blingbastic rims. Next came a huge Dodge Ramm 4x4. Then a Ford F150 Harley Davidson edition. Finally, the Chevy full size conversion van. There is also a common thread, they are all black. Though the others didn't have the rivet wrap around look.

Don't worry about the parking job, everyone parks crazy over here. Can't imagine the cost in gas...my jaw about hit the ground when I first filled up my Zafira. 50 pounds, that's nearly $90 folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It probably costs a bit to bring them over. Part of my husband's family lives in Puerto Rico and I was surprised to find out how much it costs to bring a car from the US to their.