Thursday, February 09, 2006

Another year wiser

Yesterday was my birthday...so I've been blogging for a whole year. I think I've achieved my goal of having an online journal that captures snapshots some of my thoughts, interests, and activities. I've made some great new friends this year, and had many excellent experiences.


In the evening we went to a great Thai restaurant in Lymm. I was joined by Icaro, Steve, Bob, Udo, and Peter. We drank a good amount of Sigha beer. Afterward Bob hosted us at his home where his wife Sharon served up some deserts and champagne. In the photo from left to right: Udo (Germany), Peter (Denmark), myself, Bob(US), Steve(Australia), Icaru (Brazil).



Some of my friends/coworkers put together a nice audio montage wishing me happy birthday from back home. They called and recorded messages at Bob's house all day and he compiled them into one. When I heard my daughter's I wanted to be with her right then... we'll all be together again Sunday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!

:-)