Monday, January 01, 2007

back "home" again

At least our temporary home, this going back and forth over the holidays has really made me thing about what the word home means. It really was excellent meeting with family and friends for a couple of weeks.

On our flight back to UK yesterday I saw Little Miss Sunshine...what an excellent movie!! I had heard good things about this in the past but just couldn't get past the movie premise on the jacket. To those who like their movies a bit off color, this film is a must see. It is hilarious in parts, has some horrifying social situations, and is very very creative. The diverse eccentric character personalities were put together nicely and the acting is top notch. Toni Collette has been in some cool movies!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never seen that movie, I've wondered about it a few times. Sounds like it is one I should rent. I'm glad you made it back safely.

Unknown said...

I rented the movie last night. It was really good! Thanks!

:-)

ps..you've been tagged...

Aaron said...

Thanks Lisa, not familiar with what I've been tagged for!

Unknown said...

I tagged you to post about your five favorite movies. So, all you have to do is list them and if you want to tag other people you know who blog, you tell them you've tagged them.

:-)

Ben said...

I wasnt a big fan...seems like most were. It was weird seeing Steve Carrell in such a serious role as well.