Sunday, February 13, 2005

its about time...

Yes, every kid and his half sister have a blog now and it seems a little late to be jumping on blog the bandwagon. However, I've had the urge to post some things to my friends now and then....some may be less interested than others in what I have to say on a variety of topics. Now with this nifty feed I can let them grok me at their own pace.

Thanks to those who joined me last night @ Gumbo's/Club Sin. The scene is nowhere near as good as I hoped, but then again, not bad for Toledo. Jim felt bad for accidentally being trendy by wearing an untucked white and blue striped shirt. I assured him that the most cool (take JJ for example) had diagonally striped shirts so that gave him some comfort. The food and conversation were excellent, and I can't think of better people to be surrounded by to celebrate my 30th. Missed some friends from out of town but that's how it goes.

The GlassCityRecords show @ Diva last week was much more my style musically, but unfortunately no one wanted to dance, which may have had something to do with the large crazy man jumping around and later slapping his head on the brick wall (repeatedly). That's when Megan and I took our leave...

No comments: